Over a century of total management experience in the international resources industry.
World-class geologists with a legacy of 12 mines in production.
Exciting gold properties.
- A 143-sq. km’s concession located in Birimian Sediments 54 km’s from the Morila mine one of Africa lowest cost mines which has produced over 7 million ounces.
- Mali is the third largest gold producer in Africa
- The concession has a pilot plant currently in production under a small miner license.
- The Company has applied for an exploitation license on its El Pato property
- 244 sq. Km’s of concessions
- Several additional exploration targets were identified were 58 samples taken reported grades higher then 100 g/t with the highest value at 410 g/t Au.
Commitment to best business practices with a sustainable, responsible approach to resource exploration.
As a result, our global investment following is propelled by listings on the Toronto Venture Exchange as well as the Frankfurt Exchange. Goldex has received the institutional support of Bolder Investment Partners, CIBC Securities, Dominick & Dominick Securities Ltd, Sprott Asset Management and Republic Investment Management PTE Ltd.