- Exciting, prestigious gold properties in the Americas.
- World-class geologists with a legacy of 12 mines in production.
- Over a century of total management experience in the international resources industry.
- Commitment to best business practices with a sustainable, responsible approach to resource exploration.
Headquartered in Canada, Goldex’s global reach and strategic investments are the result of a well-rounded team of experts whose gold prospecting experience extends through decades of successful projects. Our world-class geology teams boast an exceptional legacy of 12 geological discoveries that became producing gold mines. Utilizing this experience Goldex has acquired the rights to two potentially exceptional properties with a third property staked.
As a result, our global investment following is propelled by listings on the Toronto Venture Exchange as well as the Frankfurt Exchange. Goldex has received the institutional support of Bolder Investment Partners, CIBC Securities, Dominick & Dominick Securities Ltd, Sprott Asset Management and Republic Investment Management PTE Ltd.
Our Strategy for Acquisitions, Exploration and Communication
To increase shareholder value and sustain company growth, Goldex Resources has outlined three principal business strategies:
- Exploration – Goldex has sought out and acquired exceptional properties in Guatemala and in the Durango State of Mexico. With the assistance of additional local geologists, our seasoned team of professionals is driving progress forward on our flagship El Pato property in Guatemala while continuing to develop our El Arco acquisition in Mexico.
- Communication – Through additional properties and aggressive exploration Goldex aims to provide a steady news flow while continuing to find new and innovative ways of informing shareholders about company developments. These communications strategies range from face-to-face discussions at trade shows to our commitment to new media, which we will feature in the months to come.
- Acquisitions – Goldex is continually evaluating additional mineral properties and revenue-generating opportunities with an understanding that more properties lead to increased news flow and in turn, a favorable share price. With our team legacy, quality contacts and decades of experience, Goldex commands top of mind consideration for superior projects and acquisitions.
Our Vision and Mission
Our vision is to become a world-renowned and diversified exploration company, known for its excellence and responsible business practices. Our mission is to increase shareholder value through focused exploration and new acquisitions brought about by Goldex’s seasoned management and geological teams.